Back to Top
Augie - Compassionate Pet Store
Really easy to setup and customize
Why to sell with us
MANAGE YOUR ORDERS
GET YOURSELF VERIFIED
- The most important recquirement is to have a GST license and a brand name. The reseller needs to sell atleast 5 different pet products to be considered eligible. If you want to resell on Augie, you will need to access the Augie Seller Central. You can do this by creating an account. It takes just 15 minutes and you need just two things to start selling:
- * The GST/PAN information of your selling business.
- * An active bank account to deposit payments.
- * Trade Mark certificate (If available).
- Selling on Augie is easy. First you list the products that you want to sell on Augie.in marketplace. Customer sees your product and makes a purchase. You will receive a notification to ship the product. You deliver the product to the customer and confirm shipment or let Augie fulfill the order for you through FBA (Fulfillment by Augie) or Easy ship. Augie will deposit the funds into your bank account after deducting our fees.
- There are 4 different types of charges. Referral Fee, Fixed Closing Fee, Seller Flex Fees(Technology Fee, Weight fee, Weight handling), GST on Fees will apply if the reseller’s products are packed and stored in Augie warehouses.
- Referral fee: The fee deponds on the product category
- Shipping fee: Calculated on the basis of the product weight and shipping location
- Collection fee: This will vary based on order item value and customer payment mode
- Fixed fee: A slab wise Fixed fee. This varies based on Order item value You can view the entire pricing details:-(add link)
- The following deductions are made from the order item value:-
- You can calculate the approximate fees per products using our calculator here. By deducting your cost price, you can assess your profitability and which fulfillment channel is right for which of your products.
- Step 1: Calculate your referral fees
- Step 2: Find your your closing fees
- Step 3: Calculate the shipping fees, or if you are using self-ship, check the cost of shipping
- Step 4: Calculate Total Fees = Referral Fees + Closing Fees + Seller Flex Fee
- Step 5: Profit = Item Sale price - cost of product - Total Fees
- All payments are made through NEFT transactions (online banking). The payment is made directly to your bank account within the next 7-15 business days from the date of order dispatch. It's 7 business days for Gold Sellers, 10 business days for Silver Sellers and 15 business days for Bronze sellers.
- We give you a step-by-step process of how to list your products on our website. It is important to choose the most suitable category to list your product as it will help customers find your products faster. Based on the category you choose, you'll be asked to include product details such as size, model, color, etc.
- Pet foods, Pet accessories, Pet toys, and grooming items are the only categories of products being reselled. Based on the category and the brand you are selling, understand step-by-step process to selling on Augie, top selling sub-categories, documents required to list you products, calculating fees, etc., in the category pages given below.
- Through our seller dashboard, we make it really easy for you to manage your orders. Whenever a customer places an order, we send you an e-mail alert. You need to pack the order and keep it ready for dispatch within the time frame provided by you and inform us through the seller portal. This will alert our logistics partner to pick up the product from you.
- Our logistics partner will pick up the product from you and deliver it to the customer. All you need to do is keep it packed and ready for dispatch.
- You will need the following information to register:
- •Your business details.
- •Your contact details - email and phone number.
- •Basic information about your business.
- •Tax Registration Details (PAN/GST). GST Details are mandatory if you are listing taxable goods and need to be provided at the time of registration.
- Yes, holding a GST number is a necessity to be a reseller with Augie. No exceptions will be made on this basis. If you are listing taxable goods, GST details are required to sell online. You need to provide GST number to Augie at the time of registration. However, if you are selling only GST exempted categories, then this may not be required. Note that if you start selling any taxable goods you need to register for GST as per GST laws and provide your GST number to Augie.
- Yes, you can sell products and services on Augie.
- As a seller, you will set the price of your products.
- We have a strong network of best packaging material providers in the industry. We can connect you with them to get good quality packaging material which impresses the customers and ensures your products remain undamaged.